Select Page

Bug Reporting

Home Forums v4 Alpha Test Bug Reporting

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mcmick 7 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

skocko
    Keymaster

Find a bug? Let us know about it here. Describe how we can replicate the issue.

Mick adds: BEFORE REPORTING A BUG!

Note: Only the quests and related items are ready.  This includes maps, the top menu, and widget.

None of the Loot assigns yet. Once I have the store built, I’ll get the loot to award. I want to do it once and do it right once I have a clear picture of all the ways that loot can be added/lost.​

I’ll move on to the store, clipboard, and stats panel next week. But the map, 10 stage quests, bonus quests, optional quests, pods, and new checks for understanding are all up! Test them out.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  mcmick.
    • This topic was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by  skocko.

matthewm1970
    Participant

Looks like I have a lot of building to do.  Such fun!  Tomorrow the alpha test in Egypt starts in ernest.

Erin
    Participant

This isn’t really a bug, but there’s a typo on the final “call to action” for the “Checks for Understanding” quest – provide needs an o.

mrchase
    Participant

Maybe not a bug, but I tried putting in 3 multiple choice questions and they didn’t appear in my quest. 🙁

mcmick
    Keymaster

Thank you.  It will be fixed soon.

The topic ‘Bug Reporting’ is closed to new replies.

Skip to toolbar