Select Page

Files uploaded? Where?

Home Forums Game Design Discussion Files uploaded? Where?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  skocko 4 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author

mjblanco322
    Participant

Hi Marq and Mike (and whoever else…)

I have a couple of questions that I should have solved long ago but I will lay it out here:

1. When a student attaches a file in a stage, where can I access it? (Up until now, They’ve been posting things in Google Classroom, but I find there is a lot of redundancy, so I’d like to do it all in the game.)
    2. I can easily pull up a student and look at all their quests, but is there a way to pull up a quest and see all the student’s degree of progress? (That would be seriously awesome.)

skocko
    Keymaster
    1. I’ve been having students post work to their blog. Mick will need to answer your question as I don’t know where the files go.
    2. Oh, are you going to like this… I think.* Download this top secret unreleased build. It’s 357 commits newer than the latest release. Mick wants to iron out every bug, but the dang thing is really slick. The quest tab in the clipboard has a search option that you’re going to love.

*Lot’s o’ changes. But you’re an old pro now and can figure it out. 🙂

skocko
    Keymaster

If things don’t seem to be working, hold down SHIFT and refresh the page to load the new code.

mjblanco322
    Participant

Holy CATS! I’m clairvoyant!! How elegant is THAT!? (Either that, or Marq is….How does he have time to do this??)

Thank you, Mike! You guys are awesome!

mjblanco322
    Participant

One last question though (yeah, right!). If the kids can only post their files to their blog, why is there an attachment option in the stage task box?

skocko
    Keymaster

Because we haven’t axed a bunch of redundant features… yet. The blog—with new built-in features—will soon be the default option to rule them all. 🙂

And yes, Mick is one dedicated individual. And a genius to boot!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar