Home Forums Bug Reporting Messages

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by mjblanco322 mjblanco322 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    mjblanco322
    mjblanco322
    Participant

Hi Folks!

I don’t know if this is a bug or just something I’m missing. When I send my students a message through the game, the message disappears when they click on it. If they aren’t logged in, they never get the message.

I also can’t find the messages that I’ve sent. Is that stored somewhere obscured? I used to be able to see them in the old site, but I’m mystified now.

Mike Skocko
    skocko
    Keymaster

The message is designed to disappear when they click on it; however, the lack of an alert is a problem for all when sending a message to an inactive student. Mick is aware of this issue and is seeking a fix.

All messages are logged in the History tab of each student’s Stats panel.

I just checked the Activity tab in the Clipboard and something seems amiss. Mick? (You should be able to find the messages there as well, but not, apparently, with the latest build.)

mjblanco322
    mjblanco322
    Participant

Hi Mike!

Thank you for this. I’m sure that I’m just missing something obvious. That’s usually how this goes. However, I still can’t find the messages that I sent. I have a screenshot of a student’s stats panel. Would you mind if I sent it to your email? (We can’t attach anything to a reply here, right?)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.