Store Item with a badge lock – not funtional

Home Forums Bug Reporting Store Item with a badge lock – not funtional

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by mcmick mcmick 9 months ago.

• Author
    Adam Coulson
    adamcoulson
    Participant

Might be a bug or it might be me…

I have some purchases that have a lock on them using badges. The idea was only student that gained the badge would be able to make purchases of those items. I selected the category of badges that would I thought would “unlock” the purchase but the purchase was locked for everyone even though they had earned one of the badges from the category I selected under the lock menu options.

Any thoughts?

Mike Skocko
    skocko
    Keymaster

Not sure, but I think the badge lock is an all or nothing proposition rather than X of Y. The Category would require students to have all of the badges, not one of them.

At least that’s my understanding.

It’s an interesting option that you’re trying to employ. What do you think, Mick?

—-

P.S. Sorry for the delayed response. We’ve had a slab leak and the house has been torn up for the past month. They finished the floors yesterday. Wall repair begins next week.

mcmick
    mcmick
    Keymaster

Yup, that’s a bug.  The badge lock is supposed to allow selecting badges, not categories.  You can then use the and/or logic to create the lock. It works the way it’s supposed to on the tasks, but not the store.  I’ll fix it and have a release out ASAP.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.