v4.3 Odd Bug (?)

Home Forums Bug Reporting v4.3 Odd Bug (?)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Mike Skocko skocko 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    mjblanco322
    mjblanco322
    Participant

Hi Folks!

I am so. Totally. In Love with this version! I can’t believe how much easier it’s making my life! Thank you for all your hard work on this.

However, I have encountered what I think is a bug. Has anybody else experienced this? I installed v4.3 and now none of my quests (old or brand new) give me access to the visual interface when I edit a stage or create a new quest. I’m just getting the code side. This means that I have to code any page formatting, which is adding a significant amount of time.

Mike Skocko
    skocko
    Keymaster

Mick will be fixing this ASAP. (You’re using WordPress 5.0, right? That’s where the issue arises.)

mjblanco322
    mjblanco322
    Participant

<p>OK. Great! Thanks. My quests will be a little funny looking for a while. </p><p> </p>

mjblanco322
    mjblanco322
    Participant

I downgraded to WP4.9 and now everything works fine.

Mike Skocko
    skocko
    Keymaster

Mick is sticking with WP5—because he’s determined to completely resolve the issues ASAP.

He knows what the problems are and already has a partial fix. We should have a compatible version sometime this weekend. Stay tuned.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.